PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF — USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
WWW.CRMLSI.COM provides a ©50 STATE GUIDE to give visitors a general understanding of the notices which may be required to establish or enforce their mechanic’s lien rights and to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own notices. To that extent, the Site includes general information on relevant state statutes, which are applicable to mechanic’s liens and related notices and processes. CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s document preparation services also include a review of the information you submit to us for completeness, spelling and grammar, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. CRM Lien Services, Inc. and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney.
CRM Lien Services, Inc. strives to keep its prepared preliminary notices accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, CRM Lien Services, Inc. cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind CRM Lien Services, Inc. provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, all information contained on the Site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific circumstance, or if your specific circumstance is too complex to be addressed by our Service, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
From time to time, CRM Lien Services, Inc. may perform certain attorney access services and introduce our visitors to attorneys through various methods, including but not limited to third party attorney directory listings, and third party attorney referral services. At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created through the performance of any such services.
This Site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of www.crmlsi.com does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and CRM Lien Services, Inc.. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s document preparation service.
- Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by CRM Lien Services, Inc. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “materials”) are owned either by CRM Lien Services, Inc. or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by CRM Lien Services, Inc., none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the “Legal Contact Information” below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. CRM Lien Services, Inc. does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by CRM Lien Services, Inc.. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by CRM Lien Services, Inc.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than CRM Lien Services, Inc. (each a “Third Party Site”). CRM Lien Services, Inc. works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with CRM Lien Services, Inc.. CRM Lien Services, Inc. is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. CRM Lien Services, Inc. makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. CRM Lien Services, Inc. is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. CRM Lien Services, Inc. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CRM Lien Services, Inc. of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that CRM Lien Services, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
CRM Lien Services, Inc. grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (the “Forms”) for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form. Resale of Forms Prohibited: By ordering Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of CRM Lien Services, Inc.
CRM Lien Services, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time. Rights and Responsibilities of CRM Lien Services, Inc. Users or Other Posters of User Content: You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any CRM Lien Services, Inc. service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work as User Content, you are responsible for obtaining the copyright holder’s permission first.
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or re posting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination. You also give permission to CRM Lien Services, Inc. to copy your works as part of the normal backup process. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a CRM Lien Services, Inc. User and Reader of User Content:
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of CRM Lien Services, Inc.. CRM Lien Services, Inc. permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member’s e-mail address be hidden to provide for additional privacy. If you have a complaint about the behavior or posts of another user, it is your responsibility to attempt to resolve the conflict, typically by contacting that person directly, if possible. Normally, CRM Lien Services, Inc. staff will not take a role in mediating conflicts between you and other users. CRM Lien Services, Inc. does not take responsibility for your behavior or that of other users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if such a complaint or conflict arises, the user or users may request that CRM Lien Services, Inc. moderator intervene and attempt to resolve any such dispute. Any such request is not a guarantee that a moderator will (a) intervene, (b) intervene in a timely manner, (c) resolve the dispute in favor of one party or the other or (d) successfully resolve the situation. The decision to intervene rests with CRM Lien Services, Inc., in our sole and absolute discretion.
Your access to the postings that users have posted as User Content is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute postings you find as User Content, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work). You agree to help protect your account and the security of other users by guarding your password. If you have reason to believe your password has been compromised or there has been any unauthorized use of your account, contact CRM Lien Services, Inc. via E-MAIL as soon as possible.
- NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL materials, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR — USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; © THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE — USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE — USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC. SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC., OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, — USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE — USE OR INABILITY TO — USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC. HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR — USE OF materials FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CRM Lien Services, Inc., our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of CRM Lien Services, Inc. Services, CRM Lien Services, Inc. does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to CRM Lien Services, Inc. through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s property. By providing such submissions to CRM Lien Services, Inc. you hereby assign to CRM Lien Services, Inc., at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. CRM Lien Services, Inc. shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
- Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing CRM Lien Services, Inc. or using CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s legal document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your CRM Lien Services, Inc. user account. CRM Lien Services, Inc. has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of CRM Lien Services, Inc. or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, and you would like CRM Lien Services, Inc. to remove the material in question, please contact the Legal Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the materials or any direct product there from is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
- Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
- Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2009-2018, CRM Lien Services, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Trademarks. CRM Lien Services, Inc., www.crmlsi.com, 50STGuide, eGreenies logos, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of CRM Lien Services, Inc.. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Acknowledgement. BY USING CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC.’S SERVICES OR ACCESSING WWW.CRMLSI.COM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF — USE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.