CRM Lien Services, Inc. – Terms of Service
I understand and agree that CRM Lien Services, Inc. is not a law firm or an attorney and may not perform services performed by an attorney. Rather, I am representing myself in this legal matter. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is created with CRM Lien Services, Inc.
If, prior to my purchase, I believe that CRM Lien Services, Inc. gave me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with this purchase, and any purchase that I do make will be null and void.
CRM Lien Services, Inc. exists solely within the County of Orange in the State of California. I agree that regardless of where I reside or where my browser is physically located, my viewing and use of CRM Lien Services, Inc. occurs solely within the County of Orange in the State of California, and that all content and services shall be deemed to be served from, and performed wholly within, Orange, California, as if I had physically traveled there to obtain such service. I agree that California law shall govern any disputes arising from my use of this website, and that the courts of the County of Orange, State of California, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
I understand that CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s review of my answers is limited to completeness, spelling and grammar, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. I will read the final document(s) before signing it and agree to be solely responsible for the final document(s). I will hold CRM Lien Services, Inc. and its agents harmless. If there is liability found on the part of CRM Lien Services, Inc., it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
CRM Lien Services, Inc. uses a variety of carriers for each shipping option and will choose the most appropriate delivery method for the shipping option and address I designate. If I select Overnight Delivery or Two-Day Delivery, I agree that CRM Lien Services, Inc. may use air or ground shipping as necessary to get my items to me within the promised time frame.
If I do not agree to all of these terms, I will immediately cease my use of this Site.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
WWW.CRMLSI.COM provides a ©50 STATE GUIDE to give visitors a general understanding of the notices which may be required to establish or enforce their mechanic’s lien rights and to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own notices. To that extent, the Site includes general information on relevant state statutes, which are applicable to mechanic’s liens and related notices and processes. CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s document preparation services also include a review of the information you submit to us for completeness, spelling and grammar, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. CRM Lien Services, Inc. and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney.
CRM Lien Services, Inc. strives to keep its prepared notices accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, CRM Lien Services, Inc. cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind CRM Lien Services, Inc. provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, all information contained on the Site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific circumstance, or if your specific circumstance is too complex to be addressed by our Service, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
From time to time, CRM Lien Services, Inc. may perform certain attorney access services and introduce our visitors to attorneys through various methods, including but not limited to third party attorney directory listings, and third party attorney referral services. At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created through the performance of any such services.
This Site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of www.crmlsi.com does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and CRM Lien Services, Inc.. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s document preparation service.
- Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by CRM Lien Services, Inc. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “materials”) are owned either by CRM Lien Services, Inc. or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by CRM Lien Services, Inc., none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the “Legal Contact Information” below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. CRM Lien Services, Inc. does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by CRM Lien Services, Inc.. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by CRM Lien Services, Inc.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than CRM Lien Services, Inc. (each a “Third Party Site”). CRM Lien Services, Inc. works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with CRM Lien Services, Inc.. CRM Lien Services, Inc. is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. CRM Lien Services, Inc. makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. CRM Lien Services, Inc. is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. CRM Lien Services, Inc. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CRM Lien Services, Inc. of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that CRM Lien Services, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a CRM Lien Services, Inc. User and Reader of User Content:
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of CRM Lien Services, Inc.. CRM Lien Services, Inc. permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member’s e-mail address be hidden to provide for additional privacy. If you have a complaint about the behavior or posts of another user, it is your responsibility to attempt to resolve the conflict, typically by contacting that person directly, if possible. Normally, CRM Lien Services, Inc. staff will not take a role in mediating conflicts between you and other users. CRM Lien Services, Inc. does not take responsibility for your behavior or that of other users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if such a complaint or conflict arises, the user or users may request that CRM Lien Services, Inc. moderator intervene and attempt to resolve any such dispute. Any such request is not a guarantee that a moderator will (a) intervene, (b) intervene in a timely manner, (c) resolve the dispute in favor of one party or the other or (d) successfully resolve the situation. The decision to intervene rests with CRM Lien Services, Inc., in our sole and absolute discretion.
Your access to the postings that users have posted as User Content is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute postings you find as User Content, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work). You agree to help protect your account and the security of other users by guarding your password. If you have reason to believe your password has been compromised or there has been any unauthorized use of your account, contact CRM Lien Services, Inc. via E-MAIL as soon as possible.
- NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL materials, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR — USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; © THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE — USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE — USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC. SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC., OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, — USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE — USE OR INABILITY TO — USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC. HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR — USE OF materials FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CRM Lien Services, Inc., our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of CRM Lien Services, Inc. Services, CRM Lien Services, Inc. does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to CRM Lien Services, Inc. through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s property. By providing such submissions to CRM Lien Services, Inc. you hereby assign to CRM Lien Services, Inc., at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. CRM Lien Services, Inc. shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
- Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing CRM Lien Services, Inc. or using CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s legal document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your CRM Lien Services, Inc. user account. CRM Lien Services, Inc. has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of CRM Lien Services, Inc. or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, and you would like CRM Lien Services, Inc. to remove the material in question, please contact the Legal Department at email@example.com
- Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the materials or any direct product there from is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
- Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
- Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2009-2018, CRM Lien Services, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Trademarks. CRM Lien Services, Inc., www.crmlsi.com, 50STGuide, prelimNOW, eSystems, eTransfer, eAlert, eRequest, eRequest1, eGreenies, eGreenies2, logos, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of CRM Lien Services, Inc.. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Acknowledgement. BY USING CRM LIEN SERVICES, INC.’S SERVICES OR ACCESSING WWW.CRMLSI.COM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF — USE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Traffic Data and Information
Through the combination of both internal and third party tracking code as well as cookies, the following categories of information are tracked when a visitor enters the web site: (1) IP address, (2) domain servers, (3) type of computer used to access the Site, (4) types of web browsers (collectively ‘Traffic Data’). CRM Lien Services, Inc. uses such data for general marketing purposes and in order to help enhance customer experience on the website.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. For detailed information please read this entire policy.
In order for each customer to access and utilize CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s products and services, CRM Lien Services, Inc. requires each customer to provide us with personal information (collectively ‘Personally Identifiable Information’). Personally Identifiable Information includes: (i) ‘Contact Data’ (such as your first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address), (ii) ‘Financial Data’ (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code), (iii) ‘Demographic Data’ (such as your zip code and gender), and (iv) other ‘Legal Data’ (such as your social security number, mortgage information, automobile information, personal wedding information and other sensitive information necessary to generate proper legal documents). This Personally Identifiable Information is necessary to generate the products and services created by our crmOffice software program.
Please note that Contact Data and Traffic Data is used to gather general statistics regarding our customers and visitors respectively, in order to enhance the consumer experience on the website. We may also use demographic data in a manner that does not identify you specifically or allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our users in general. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
We also use Contact Data such as name, physical address and email address to provide special information and promotions regarding our products or in order to contact the customer regarding an order. Any Financial Data gather is used strictly for the purposes of processing or completing the financial transaction for your order.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
As stated above, we will keep your Personally Identifiable Data private, and will not share it with third parties unless you specifically approve of the disclosure, or if CRM Lien Services, Inc. is required by law to comply with a valid legal requirement such as law, federal regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Website Areas Beyond CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s Control
The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please note that any Personally Identifiable Information disclosed in such areas is public and becomes public information. You should use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Third Party Websites
CRM Lien Services, Inc. may maintain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Retention of Records
CRM Lien Services, Inc. currently retains Personally Identifiable Information for a period of 18 months.
User Ability to Update Personally Identifiable Information. We maintain a procedure to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Commitment To Data Security
We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and personal information are transmitted to us by secure servers. Documents are delivered to you either via priority mail or via e-mail.IF FOR ANY REASON YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED THROUGH THE — USE OF OUR WEB SITE, YOU MAY CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT (714) 524-0844
1.1 INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS. In order for each customer to access and utilize CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s products and services, CRM Lien Services, Inc. each requires customer to provide us with personal information (collectively ‘Personally Identifiable Information’). Personally Identifiable Information includes: (i) ‘Contact Data’ (such as your name, street address, city, state, zip code and email address), (ii) ‘Financial Data’ (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code), and (iii) ‘Demographic Data’ (such as your zip code and gender).
1.2 METHODS THE COMPANY — USES TO COLLECT INFORMATION. CRM Lien Services, Inc. utilizes
a number of internal and third party methods to recognize visitor data such as IP addresses and browser settings (Collectively ‘Visitor Data’).
1.2.1 AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. CRM Lien Services, Inc.’s internal servers and software automatically recognizes Visitor Data. No personal information is revealed in this process. The Site may also use such Visitor Data to compile traffic data about the kind and types of visitors that use the website at specific intervals (Collectively ‘Traffic Data).
1.3 — USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. CRM Lien Services, Inc. may use your
Personally Identifiable Information to verify your identity and process your order through Merchant Accounting Services. Your Contact Data may be used to contact you in order to follow up with transactions initiated on the CRM Lien Services, Inc. website, inform you of any changes to the Site and send you additional information about CRM Lien Services, Inc. We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with any third parties, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We do not sell Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
1.3.1 TRAFFIC DATA. We may use Traffic Data information to analyze our Website Traffic but such information is not examined for Personally Identifiable Information. We may also use such Traffic Data to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and Transaction Information may also be shared with business partners, affiliates, and/or advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
1.4 — USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, — USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information. In this case, you may be able to visit the website, browse the Education Center and Articles Pages; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the website which require your Personally Identifiable Information.
If you do not wish to receive information and/or promotional materials from CRM Lien Services, Inc. or from our partners, you may select the appropriate ‘opt-out’ at the time you create your account or may unsubscribe from our mailing list on any one of the promotions or other materials we send to you.
1.5 — USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact CRM Lien Services, Inc. at 714-524-0844 or email@example.com and request verifications or changes to your Customer Profile.
1.6 WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL. The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please note that any Personally Identifiable Information disclosed in such areas is public and becomes public information. You should use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
1.7 THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. CRM Lien Services, Inc. may maintain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
1.8 LOST OR STOLEN DATA. CRM Lien Services, Inc. has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, destruction and alteration of the information that you provide us or we obtain from you. We will have no liability however to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alternation.